This bed constructed from high quality timber and it provides excellent support for all types of mattresses, with strong corner joints and enhanced edges for added strength and durability.
Upholstered in a range of high quality fabric colours designed to coordinate with your bedroom.
Available with an excellent choice of drawer storage options, making it a great space saving solution for any bedroom.
Comes complete with stylish chrome effect glider feet.
- Bed Base Only
- Complete with Elegant Chrome Gliders instead of Black Wheel Castors
- Solid Platform Top
- Traditional Design.
- Fully Customisable.
- Quality Fabric.
- Strong Base.
- Fabric Options.
- Headboard Height options
- High Quality Timber Construction
- Strong Corner Joints and Enhanced Edges
- Supports all Types of Mattress
- 50 Stone (317kg) Maximum User Weight including Mattress
- Comes in Two Pieces on 4ft, 4ft6, 5ft and 6ft sizes
- Base is split head to foot end on 6ft size
- Ready Built Base with easy assembly of linking clips and feet
- Choice of Fabric Colours
- Choice of Drawer Storage Options
- Includes Chrome Effect Glides
- Made in the UK
- National Bed Federation Approved
- British Furniture Manufacturers Association Approved
- 3 Year Warranty
Our Beds Come in a Gamut of Styles and Sizes
Our Apollo beds make for a wide range of beds and mattresses, and they come in a multitude of options and cover almost all bed and mattress sizes. Our prices are affordable, but we strictly adhere to the quality we deliver, encompassing top-quality fillings, headboards, and stylish chrome effect glider feet.
We offer a range of bed sizes. These include:
- Single Apollo Bed
- Double Apollo Bed
- King Size Apollo Bed
- Super King Size Apollo Bed
Customise Your Apollo Bed Frame
You can customise your headrest with any design you like, be it a rounded pebble-like style with full-fabric upholstery keeping it soft and delicate, or any aesthetic design you want to be made. Get your adjustable headrests created with a hidden storage facility beneath and further your sleep rituals; adjust your padded headrest at any angle according to your comfort, and do away with it when not in need to keep it sleek and tidy.
Get an Apollo Bed with Uncompromising Quality
Our bed comes with a 3-year warranty. As a member of the National Bed Federation, we ensure high standards of our products that are also British Furniture Manufacturers Association Approved.
Our Apollo Divan Bed is manufactured from high-quality timber and provides exceptional support for all mattress types. Strong corner joints and emphasised edges make for additional strength and durability. We have got the bed upholstered in an array of fabric colours to complement your bedroom. The bed is supplemented with a range of drawer storage options, rendering it an excellent space-saving solution.
Apollo Bed Features
Apollo Divan Bed comes with unique features. Having a sturdy base, it is completed with graceful chrome gliders that have replaced the old black wheel castors. It provides a solid platform top and traditional design and can be entirely customised by our technicians. The fabric options available are abundant and of unsurpassable quality. You can specify the height of your headboard, and we will customise it as per your needs. Our timber quality is second to none, and the resilient corner joints and emphasised edges support all kinds of mattresses. The bed can support 317 kg of weight and comes in two pieces with 4ft, 4ft6, 5ft, and 6ft sizes.
- Solid Platform Top: We offer a firm, incredibly supportive surface for your mattress. Also referred to as a ‘hard top’ or ‘boarded top,’ it is built from a non-sprung panel top and a solid timber frame, which is later upholstered with fabric.
- Bed Base: We provide highly comfortable bed frames and go the extra mile to ascertain a sturdy base with a secure headboard that supports the mattress along with two adults.
- High-Quality Timber: The timber used keeps your mattress sturdy. It is light but durable and keeps your mattress from sagging or shifting.