Every order that you place is vital to us. We wish to make your entire experience smooth and effortless, supporting you at every step, including our return and refund procedure.
We understand your furniture with us is unique as per your taste. All products leaving our doors are customised precisely according to your specifications, and our policies aiming to maximise the value ensure your expectations are duly met. For these very reasons, unless the products are faulty or not made according to your specifications, we will be unable to process your return request. Yet, we suggest you call our customer service team on 0800 099 6993 within 14 days of delivery if you have detected a fault in your furniture or a wrong delivery at your doorstep. In that case, we will facilitate the return process and resolve the issue.
The Return Process:
Once you spot a defect in your furniture or identify the wrong furniture delivered to your doorstep, you may undertake the following steps:
- You may call our customer service team on 0800 099 6993 within 14 days of delivery.
- We might request photos of the imperfections or the damaged area to offer you a suitable course of action.
- If the return is requested, you need not disassemble your product for our Sleep Team to collect. We only require that you return the item in the condition it was received.
- We process returns from Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays, at a time that aligns with our rolling delivery schedule.
- If the Product damage at the time of delivery, we can claim that. Please check your product at your door step. After that company will not responsible if any damage happened after that.
We process your refund either once you communicate your intent for it or after we have received your item back in stock. The refund process may take any of the following approaches:
- Orders not yet delivered will be refunded within 7 days of notification. You will get back your purchase price, excluding our administrative fee of £49 per order.
- Orders delivered and returned into our stock will be refunded within 7 working days. Your purchase price will be refunded, excluding our collection and restocking charge of £99 per order.
- For security purposes, we will use the card or the payment method you employed to place your order.
20 Nights Sleep Trial:
If you find your new mattress uncomfortable you can exchange it for an alternative. We ask you at first to become accustomed to the new sleeping surface for 20 Days. You can then contact us and arrange a reselection.
Terms and Conditions:
• You must advise us between 15 and 20 days of the date of delivery of your mattress.
• You must have used an mattress protector. Soiled or damaged mattresses will not be exchanged.
• If you reselect to a more expensive mattress you will be required to pay the difference.
• A refund is not given for a less expensive mattress and no additional products can be offered to make up the difference.
• The Comfort Guarantee extends to one reselection only.
• Redelivery costs will be applied and the exchange must be made by The Bed Heist.
• The Comfort Guarantee does not cover electric adjustable beds, ex-display, clearance or sofa bed mattresses.
• The Comfort Guarantee is offered to UK mainland residents.